The Naval Photographic Center White House Motion Film Unit Collection consists of motion film coverage of selected official activities of President Nixon filmed between 1969 and 1974.
- The 517 separate titles total 1.2 million feet of 16mm color motion film.
Scope and Content Note
The selected official activities include:
- diplomatic and ceremonial occasions
- foreign and domestic trips
- activities of the First Lady, Pat Nixon
About the Finding Aids
The Finding Aids include:
- a list of film reel descriptions available as a searchable PDF file
- scene description "shot cards" for individual rolls of film searchable by PDF Catalog Index available as a .zip file download. To download the .zip file, right click on link and select "Save Link" or "Save Target" to your computer. Extracting the files requires file extraction software, such as StuffIt or WinZip that can "unzip" (open) the compressed zip file, once it is completely downloaded on your computer.
The footage in this collection is a work product of the U.S. Federal Government.