Ordering or Making Copies at the Nixon Library
There are two ways to obtain reproductions of the textual and audiovisual materials in our holdings – make your own copies or order copies.
A self-service, black-and-white photocopier is available in our Research Room. The reproduction fee for self-service copies is set by the National Archives and Records Administration. Currently, the cost is $0.25 per page.
- Identify the Materials you want to order.
- Fill out a Reproduction Request Form.
Reproduction Request Forms – the forms and the method for ordering vary according to the requested media.
- White House Tapes
- All publicly released Nixon White House Tapes are available for reproduction. If you are interested in having copies made, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 714-983-9320.
- Audiovisual Materials
- Textual Materials
The archives staff in Yorba Linda, California, is available to provide reproductions of specified materials at the reproduction fee set by the National Archives and Records Administration. Currently, the cost for reproductions is $0.80 per page with a minimum order of $20.00.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required for large orders of 100 or more pages. Researchers may pay by check or credit card. All reproductions are provided as scanned digital image files. Photocopies can be provided upon request and shipping arrangements (UPS) can be made at the researcher’s expense.
The Nixon Library archive staff cannot undertake extensive searches or make subjective judgments of the materials. The entire content of a folder will be copied.
- Identify which documents you want to order.
- Contact the archive staff to place an order by emailing email@example.com or calling 714-983-9320.