The Library has posted three documents from the approximately 1,500 pages processed for the textual materials release on June 14, 2017. Among them are documents related to the Kissinger Telcons, Latin America, Vietnam and the Middle East.
The digitized documents are from file segments for the National Security Council Files and National Security Council Institutional Files.
- A selection of these documents are available online below as PDF files.
- Please visit the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California, to research all of the documents.
The following abbreviations are used below to identify original collections of the scanned documents:
- HAK: Henry A. Kissinger
- NSC: National Security Council
Mandatory Review Documents
- Paper, National Intelligence Estimate, Subj: The Soviet Role in Latin America, April 29, 1971; folder  SRG Meeting- Latin America/Caribbean 8/17/71 [3 of 3]; box H-059; NSC Institutional Files, Meeting Files
- Memo, Holdridge to Kissinger, Subj: MACV Report on the Nature of the Communist Military Threat in the Vietnam Delta, February 2, 1970; folder  Vietnam, 1 thru 18 February '70 [2 of 3]; box 143; NSC Files, Vietnam Country Files
- Memo, Holdridge to Kissinger, Subj: Vietnam Elections, August 26, 1971; folder  Vietnam, August 1971 [1 of 3]; box 156; NSC Files, Vietnam Country Files