Day: Monday - Saturday
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
During Standard Time (PST), we close the Helicopter exhibit at 4:30 p.m. due to the site being too dark for tours.
The Museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Nixon Library Temporary Admission Prices
(From November 2, 2015, through Fall 2016)
- Adults: $6.00
- Seniors 62 years and older: $4.25
- High School and College students with ID: $3.50
- Active Military: $3.50
- Children ages 7-11: $2.50
- Children ages 6 and under are free
- Museum members are free
Research Room Hours in Yorba Linda, California
Day: Monday - Friday
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays.
- On December 24 (Christmas Eve), the research room will be open from 9:30 a.m. to noon, and on December 31 (New Year's Eve), the research room will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Beginning Wednesday, January 6, 2016, and continuing through March 9, 2016, the research room will remain open until 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
When Materials Can be Requested
We perform the first pull for a new researcher on demand. Otherwise, we have set pull times on the hour, at 10 and 11 a.m. and 12, 1, 2, 3, and 4 p.m. Materials for pull slips submitted after 4 p.m. will be available the following day.
Top of Page