The Library has posted seven documents from the approximately 8,700 pages processed for the textual materials release on November 15, 2017. Among them are documents related to the President's Daily Brief (PDB), Vietnam, the Middle East, Africa, Hungary, and China.
The digitized documents are from file segments for the National Security Council Files and Henry A. Kissinger Telephone Conversation Transcripts.
- A selection of these documents are available online as pdf files.
- Please visit the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California, to research all of the documents.
The following abbreviations are used below to identify original collections of the scanned documents:
- HAK: Henry A. Kissinger
- NSC: National Security Council
- WHCF: White House Central Files
- WHSF: White House Special Files
Mandatory Review Documents
- Memo with attachments, Kissinger to the President, Subj: Vietnamese Communist Position on a Cease-fire, December 27, 1969; folder  Vietnam, Vol. XIII - 2, 11-31 December 69 [2 of 3]; box 141; NSC Files, Vietnam Country Files
- Memo with attachment, Kissinger to the President, Subj: Communist Political Offensive in South Vietnam, October 13, 1970; folder  Vietnam, 01 Oct 1970 [2 of 2]; box 149; NSC Files, Vietnam Country Files
Kissinger Telephone Conversation Transcript
- Telcon, Secretary Packard and Kissinger, 9:35 a.m., April 21, 1969; folder  April 15-22, 1969; box 1; HAK Telephone Conversation Transcripts
- Telcon, President and Kissinger, 2:40 p.m., April 20, 1970; folder  19-26 April 1970; box 5; HAK Telephone Conversation Transcripts
- Report, Intelligence Memorandum, Subj: The Prospects for Torres and Bolivia, February 19, 1971; folder  Bolivia, Vol. II (1971 and 1974) [2 of 2]; box 770; NSC Files, Country Files - Latin America
||PDF files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
More information on Adobe Acrobat PDF files is available on the National Archives and Records Administration's Accessibility page.