Yorba Linda, California
The Richard Nixon Presidential Library in Yorba Linda, California, is situated on nine acres in southern California just 15 minutes from Disneyland.
The permanent galleries opened to the public on October 14, 2016. In addition to these newly opened galleries, the grounds include President Nixon's Helicopter and Birthplace. The Helicopter and Birthplace may be closed due to inclement weather, including rain, wind, and excessive heat. Please contact us on the day of your visit to inquire of their status.
Cameras are allowed in the museum, but we ask that you do not use tripods, selfie sticks, or flash.
There are four wheelchairs available for use on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Monday-Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Adults: $16.00
- Seniors 62 years and older: $12.00
High School and College students with ID: $10.00
- Military Active: Free
- Military Retired: $10.00
- Youth: $10.00
- Children (ages 5-11): $6.00
- Children (ages 4 and under) Free
Other discounts offered:
- Richard M. Nixon Library Membership: Free
- Rack Cards: $1 off
For directions, visit the Plan Your Visit section of the site.
- Adults - Docent Guided: $18
- Seniors - Docent Guided: $14
- Group Rates - 15 people or more (non-Docent Guided): $14
- Education Tours: Free