We welcome people to our Research Room and ask that they follow these guidelines:
- Researchers may not eat, drink, chew gum, or smoke in the Research Room.
- A researcher's card is required to request materials.
- To request material, a request slip must be filled out and returned to the Research Room attendant.
- Handle materials with care. Do not write on, fold, staple, disrrange, or otherwise handle materials in a manner likely to damage them.
- Lockers and a self-service copier are available.
View more information on research room rules and procedures.