The Nixon Foundation Collection documents the activities of Richard Nixon's family life, education, campaign activities, and professional career between 1926 and 1994.
- The Collection contains 20,000+ images.
Electronic copies of some popular requests have been posted to the National Archives Catalog.
Photographic subjects include:
- early childhood Nixon family and snapshots
- collegiate activities at Whittier College and Duke University
- various political campaigns
- congressional employment and related activities
- Vice Presidential period and related trips
- Presidential period surrogate photographs from the White House Photo Office
- Post-Presidential activities in San Clemente and abroad
About the Finding Aid
Guide to 20,000+ photographs cataloged at the item and series levels.
Contact the Nixon Library staff for more information about this finding aid.
Most images in this collection have been created by non-U.S. Government entities.
||PDF files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
More information on Adobe Acrobat PDF files is available on the National Archives and Records Administration's Accessibility page.