Day: Monday - Saturday
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
During Standard Time (PST), we close the Helicopter exhibit at 4:30 p.m. due to the site being too dark for tours.
The Museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Adults: $11.95
- Seniors 62 years and older and military personnel (with ID): $8.50
- College students: $6.95
- Children ages 7-11: $4.75
- Children ages 6 and under are free
Research Room Hours in Yorba Linda, California
Day: Monday - Friday
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- To support National History Day, the research room will remain open until 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, January 7 through March 11. Pulls will not be performed during this time, except for new researchers with advance notice.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays. The research room will additionally be closed on four Fridays in 2015 to accommodate staff training:
- January 9, 2015
- February 27, 2015
- March 20, 2015
- April 17, 2015
When Materials Can be Requested
We perform the first pull for a new researcher on demand. Otherwise, we have set pull times on the hour, at 10 and 11 a.m. and 12, 1, 2, 3, and 4 p.m. Materials for pull slips submitted after 4 p.m. will be available the following day.
Top of Page