The Nixon Library makes available almost 50 million pages of documents, over 300,000 photographs, thousands of motion pictures and videos, and the Nixon White House Tapes.
The Library is working toward making more of this massive collection available to the researcher via the Internet. You may read online digitized documents, view online photographs, search the Library's many finding aids, and listen to the President's voice.
New Document Releases
- May 20, 2015 Materials Release
- August 21, 2013 Materials Release
- June 26, 2012 Materials Release
- November 10, 2011 Materials Release
- July 21, 2011 Materials Release
- December 9, 2010 Materials Release
- July 2, 2010 Materials Release
- January 11, 2010 Materials Release
- June 23, 2009 Materials Release
- December 2, 2008 Materials Release
- November 28, 2007 Materials Release
- July 11, 2007 Materials Release
Nixon White House Tapes
- Presidential Timeline
An interactive timeline with audio, video, and documents from the Presidential Libraries of
the National Archives--Hoover to Clinton.
- Check out the special exhibit on Nixon's trip to China.