Yorba Linda, California
Tour the museum at the Nixon Presidential Library in Yorba Linda, California, situated on nine acres in southern California just fifteen minutes from Disneyland.
In addition to exhibitions, the grounds include President Nixon's helicopter and birthplace. The helicopter and birthplace may be closed due to inclement weather, including rain, wind, and excessive heat. Please contact us on the day of your visit to inquire of their status.
Visitors are also invited to see the special exhibit galleries, which show a variety of rotating exhibits related to our mission as a national institution and local landmark.
Cameras are allowed in the museum, but we ask that you do not use tripods or flash.
There are four wheelchairs available for use on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Monday-Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Museum is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day,
and New Years Day.
- Adults: $11.95
- Seniors 62 years and older: $8.50
- High School and College students with ID: $6.95
- Active Military: $6.95
- Children ages 7-11: $4.75
- Children ages 6 and under are free
- Museum members are free
For directions, visit the Plan Your Visit section of the site.