The Nixon Library has created the following Finding Aids to assist researchers in their work.
AOGP Subject Logs
Staff archivists have prepared Abuse of Governmental Power (AOGP) Conversation Subject Logs as aids
for researchers. For each tape segment, the subject log includes:
- the date
- time and location
- names of participants
- outline of the content of the conversation designed to mirror the flow of conversation
Researchers can use these subject logs to locate relevant segments and to follow the content of each AOGP conversation.
- The logs are arranged by the month in which the individual conversations took place and are in PDF format.
Declassified AOGP Subject Logs
General AOGP Subject Logs
AOGP Conversation List
This Conversation List provides a list of each AOGP conversation and includes the:
- participants (by individual, or described by group)
- tape and conversation number
- Download an electronic copy of the list in Microsoft Excel format
- View the AOGP Finding Aid in the Research Room at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California or the Motion Picture, Sound, and Video Research Room in Room 4000 at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland
- Request a printed copy
A list of abbreviations used for personal names in the above Conversation List.
Top of Page
||PDF files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
More information on Adobe Acrobat PDF files is available on the National Archives and Records Administration's Accessibility page.